Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

B-L-E-S-S


Tomorrow is predictable by today's words.

Ever wondered why there is great importance attached to being blessed? I did too until I discovered through research few minutes ago.

To BLESS is to speak good of a thing, event or person. It connotes using current state to set the tone for the future of that thing, event or person.

To BLESS is to define the future now. It is to decide in advance that the days ahead will be highly favorable and more enriching than the past.

It often is engraved in a stone of delight; a fountain of joy and gladness. To BLESS is to ordain the future as better because of today's good. Wow!

If I were you, I would BLESS myself right away!

To your effectiveness,
Adeleke David Adekunle
[Mr. Effectiveness]

No comments:

Post a Comment